Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Post ...

I sit writing my first entry of the blog in which I will bare all the nitty gritty details of my secret life as a twink rentboy. I am a 21 yr old college student by day with normal friends and roomates and when the phone rings I turn into a twink piece of meat for other men to enjoy while I get well compensated for my "services". Hey it pays the bills and secretly fulfills my inner slutty desires of getting used fucked and sometimes bred.

Speaking of getting bred as I sit here writing this I feel the "johns" load slowly leaking out of me. He's a regular guy typical M.O supposed Straight, Married, a kid and loves to breed college ass. So he sent me a text earlier today asking if I was around and since my roomates have left for winter vacation already to be back with their families; I had the apartment all to myself.

He told me he would be here around 4:30 and to be naked with the door unlocked. I did as I was told and he showed up and whipped out a nice 7 inch coke can thick dick and told me to suck it. I kneeled down and as Im taking his thick dick in my mouth he's telling me to make sure to make it nice and wet because that is all the lube I am gonna get. So i made sure to make it extra wet suddenly he turns me around and pummels my ass in one shot. Kinda hurt and he just told me to take it like a good bitch. Meanwhile he has his hand over my face and his wedding ring finger in my mouth. After a couple of minutes he's telling me he's gonna shoot his daddy seed in me and I feel his cock pulsate. He pulls out quickly and and asks me for an alternate way to leave since rush hour was starting and he had dinner plans with his wife in an hour.

I give him alternate directions, he slaps my ass and walks out the door. I turn around and see 200 sitting on the counter. That pays for a quarter of one of my classes. Not gonna complain. I resume to back to my laptop and write my first post on my blog.
I will try to update at least once a day or every other day.
---------------------------------------------------
Till the Next one
TRB ;-)

3 comments:

  1. damn...I should have charged when I was in college...hot story dude, looking forward to your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hot story stud, keep fucking and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story man! Keep up the blog! Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete