Friday, December 18, 2009

Got my rocks off :-D

The other night ended up going online and to no avail wasn't able to find the hot bottom I wanted to load up. So I closed my laptop texted some friends. When they came over we had a fascinating game of mario kart wii. (yes I am a nerd at heart.) and I went to bed. I wake up in the morning to find my a4a riddled with messages. But the one that struck out the most was this 18 yr old kid who messaged me saying he just moved to the area lives with his sister and has no car and doesn't know anyone.

We continued talking and I found out most of his life story and I then decided to drive over to his place and pick him up and show him around town. ;-) He looks just like his picture dirty blonde hair, light brown eyes a bit on the short side 5'8 and about 120 pounds.

We are driving around and in about 30 minutes the kid has his hand rubbing my crotch as I drive. Quick side note its amazing how young these kids start. When I was 18 I never had the balls to initiate the first move, let alone go straight for the kill. Back to the car ride. I asked him if he liked what he felt and he just smirked so I find a shopping center thats vacant and I pull in.

Now its about 4 in the afternoon and very very sunny. We get out of the car and walk around the empty store fronts and find a back door is open to one of them. It was dirty and messy. Also seemed like homeless people have invaded the space but I don't care im just looking for a place to pound the little boys ass.

He gets down whips out my cock out and starts going to town on it. After a while I tell him to get up I push him against the wall and pull his pants down. Revealing a white little ass that could fit in the palm of my hand. I start to lick his pink little hole making sure to make it nice and wet. Now till now we haven't had any talk about condoms nor was I going to. I stand up start licking his neck and my dick just finds his hole and starts to inch in slowly. He's moaning all the way till I'm balls deep. he then mentioned if I had any lube.

I answered with don't worry in a bit you'll have enough lube in your ass for the both of us. He just moaned again and I started drill fucking him. I then started to feel my balls rise and I just unleashed my 2 day nut in his little ass. I ask him if he wants to cum and he tells me he came all over the wall the moment I invaded his ass.

I slowly pull out and he puts his pants back up and we get back in my car. As I look at the wall there it was his very own Pollock painting with his cum stains. I'm sure the homeless people will enjoy that they need culture too. We now get into the car and he tells me that was so hot and that he's never had a guy shoot in him before. I don't know weather or not I should believe that but I will take it hopefully Im not his last either.

When I finally get home I get a phone call from a "john" who wants to fly me up to nyc next week so I might be venturing north away from my warmth and into the cold. But the upside I might have my first white christmas and I will get paid for it.
-------------------------------------
Till the next one
TRB ;-)

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. Damn that's hot. I am very excited for future posts.

    Keep it up! (the writing and the dick) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you no fear of getting an STD? Do you already have one?

    ReplyDelete