Thursday, December 17, 2009

Late night booty calls

So its 2 am and just got back from workin hard for the money. First and foremost I must say How privileged I am to be mentioned on Matt and Dans blog kinda made me blush. :-) The client tonight was someone I've never met he called me had a British accent and was staying at the hyatt. Sounds good to me so I get there and knock on the door. Even till this day I get a tad nervous with new first timers.

As the door opens a mid forties guy opens the door has a bit of a gut and he seems rather nervous as well. I get in we exchange our conversations and normal introductions. It turns out he doesn't hire much and doesn't know what to really do. He asked what the protocol was and I just giggled and took my clothes off. In my head I knew this was gonna be easy. I rub up against him and start to take his clothes off. I reach down and he is about 6 inches normal thickness but heavy big low hanging balls. He was hard as a rock.

After a bit of foreplay I get on my stomach and put my ass up in the air and i feel him climb up on me. He starts telling me how sexy I was and he can't believe he's gonna fuck me. I reached behind me and guided his dick towards my hole. He was pre cumming like a geyser and that was all I needed. Then I felt that pop when his dick enter me all he could do was moan. Meanwhile there was no mention of condoms. He then said how amazingly slick my hole felt. (little did he know I already had some cream from my married guy.) he was bucking into me and then I felt his balls tense up and he just shot in me without warning or asking (HOW RUDE! LOL) he slips out and is in total bliss for the next 15 minutes. I put on my clothes and grab my money and head out.

So now I have two loads in me over 400 in cash and haven't came. So im looking online to find a tight lil bottom to give my load to.

till the next one
TRB :-)

1 comment: